This Xiaomi Black Shark (GEN 1) firmware flash file (stock ROM) can help you easily un-brick or restore your device to its default or factory state. If you previously rooted or modified the system (or other) partition of the phone in any way, flashing this stock ROM will overwrite all existing modified system files to replace with factory software.
If you have you have important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc), please back them up because you could loose data after flashing.
Charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone.
Download the firmware file from the link below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options. Please report any broken links discovered.
Download Xiaomi Black Shark (Gen1) flash file
|G66X1906170OS00MPX_8.1.0_SKR-H0||Global / China||Download | Download||Full|
|G66X1903040CN00MPX_8.1.0_SKR-A0||China||Download||Full (Remove FRP)|
|G66X2005120OS00MP2 (Last patch before Android 10)||N/A||Download||OTA|
|G66X2007300OS00MQ0 (Android 10)||N/A||Download||OTA|
Important! Always backup existing firmware before flashing any other firmware. We (Leakite) would not take responsibility if you destroy your phone.
How to flash (QPST)
After downloading the firmware from above link, extract the contents of the archive to an empty folder on your computer. Get a functional USB cable, then follow the instructions below:
1. Install QPST
2. Install drivers for firmware, QDLoader HS-USB Driver
3. Download the firmware and unzip it to the root of the disk in the folder G66X1906170OS00MPX_8.1.0_SKR-H0
4. Reboot the phone to EDL ( adb reboot edl) or on the switched off phone, hold down the volume rocker “+” and “-” and connect USB
5. We find the QPST folder in the start and run QFIL.
6. We expose:
– “Select Port” and select the Qualcomm Hs USB Qdloader 9008 port
– “Select Build Type” -> Flat Build
– “Configuration” -> “FireHose Configuration” -> “Device Type” -> “ufs” -> Ok
– “Select Programmer” -> “
– “Load XML” -> “rawprogram0.xml rawprogram1.xml rawprogram2.xml rawprogram3.xml rawprogram4.xml rawprogram5.xml” -> “patch0.xml patch1.xml patch2.xml patch3.xml patch4.xml patch5.xml” ( Files in the folder with the firmware)
7. Click Download
After flashing, do Hard Reset before first boot!
For more detailed instructions on flashing via QPST, click here.
How to install Android 10 on BlackShark (Gen1) via OTA
- First download and rename the pre-update package to update.zip after downloading;
- After renaming it, place it in the OTA directory under the root of your phone storage
- Dial this code *#*#1027#*#* on your phone dialer
- Select local update, and the server selects the local server.
- Wait for the progress to complete and prompt ++++++ OTA success, please Reboot ++++++
G66X2005120OS00MP2 – Last patch
G66X2007300OS00MQ0 – Android 10
If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance.