Un-bricking, updating and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE/Duos can conveniently be done using this official firmware.
This is a four documents (AP, BL, CP and also CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or repair various other software mistakes on the device.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix applications require closing
- Device obtaining stuck during use, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove personalized recuperation (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove origin as well as bring back default system files
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android variation to latest security spot
- And just any software relevant faults
Before downloading and install any kind of firmware for your Samsung device, check as well as verify that the firmware is suggested for your specific device version. This is essential to prevent downloading and install the incorrect file, creating your gadget to block.
Firmware information/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE/Duos by means of Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% before you wage the flashing guidelines below. Read as well as comply with all actions thoroughly, specifically if you are not very knowledgeable in blinking Samsung tools.
- Download and set up Samsung official USB driver on your computer. ( Skip action if already set up)
- Download and remove (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the components of Odin ZIP data
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press as well as hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer via USB cable and also wait up until you obtain a blue check in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware documents drawn out symphonious one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader data- click BL in Odin as well as select that data. In the same way, click AP, CP, as well as CSC choose the files as necessary. See listed below screenshot
- Make certain re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the beginning switch and also wait couple of mins for the flashing procedure to begin and finish
- Once blinking is full, separate tool and boot generally.