This Realme 5i (RMX2030) firmware (stock ROM) will help you easily un-brick and restore your device to its default factory state. If you have previously rooted or modified the system (or other) partition of the phone in any way, flashing this stock ROM will overwrite all existing modified system files to replace with factory software.
If you have important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc.), back them up because you could loose data after flashing.
Charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone.
Download the firmware file from the link below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options. Please report any broken links discovered.
Download Realme 5i (RMX2030) flash file
Important! Always backup existing firmware before flashing any other firmware. We are here to help you fix your device as best as we can. But whatever happens to your device as a result of your use of this guide is not our fault- you are responsible!
How to flash
- Once you’ve downloaded the un-brick firmware from above link
- Extract files from zip file to one folder
- Click/run MSM Download Tool.
- As soon the tool launches, click Start Bottom
- It should begin to verify your computer memory, Checksum
- Now, switch off the phone and connect to PC via USB cable
- Press the volume up and down simultaneously (while connecting USB) to put the phone to the download mode
- Flashing will start now
- Wait patiently for it to complete. Try not to interrupt!
If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance.