This is Vivo V9 Pro official firmware update that you can quickly set up on your phone by means of SDcard. In essence, you don’t require a PC to install this firmware.
If you have previously rooted your phone or modified the system software in anyhow you shouldn’t use this update bundle. It will soft-brick your phone.
All important information on the phone (like contacts, messages, app information, etc) should be supported to prevent information loss. This upgrade does not affect existing data on your phone; it is advised that you erase all existing data on your phone through healing prior to you update, to guarantee a clean and fresh setup. It is affordable to state that you backup important information in case something goes wrong or so you can utilize them later.
Also guarantee that the phone is credited at least 30% so that the flashing procedure will not be interrupted by low battery. If the procedure is interrupted the phone could get bricked.
After downloading the file from link listed below, follow installation directions to assist you through the update procedure. Please do post a comment/report broken links so they can be updated as soon as possible.
Download Vivo V9 Pro main firmware upgrade
|File Name||PD1730 CF_EX_A_1.5.4- update-full _1548644783 zip|
Installation/ Update Instructions
The initial step to installing this main firmware update is to erase all data on your phone. It is not compulsory that you do this, but it is needed and ‘ quite advised‘.
For complete screen gadgets:
- Wipe Data: Power off your phone, then press and hold Power button and Volume up button at the same time till Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode. Select Recovery mode by pushing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button
- Touch Wipe information > Wipe data > get in the lock screen password choose Reboot system to reboot your phone.
For devices with 16:9 display screen:
- Wipe Data: Power off your phone, then press and hold Power button and Volume up button at the same time till Vivo logo appears to enter Recovery mode
- Touch Wipe data > Wipe information > Wipe data choose Reboot system to reboot your phone (For Funtouch OS 2.0 and lower variation, choose Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button, enter it by pushing Power button. Then choose clean data/factory reset > clean data > clean information, and after that choose reboot system now to reboot your phone)
For Both gadgets:
- Now that you have actually erased (wiped) the data on your phone, reboot typically to system and copy the upgrade file you earlier downloaded to the internal storage Place in the root, not in any folder. See listed below:
- Once you have copied the file to the gadget sdcard, click on (or tap) the file to begin the upgrade process. If you are not able to gain access to or boot your phone (stuck in boot screen, for example) go to the next action.
- Follow the already detailed actions to go into Recovery mode, then choose Install update > Phone Storage or SD card > select the firmware > touch Next to start setup (For Funtouch OS 2.0 and lower version, select “ use update from internal sdcard (Phone storage)” or “ apply update from external sdcard( SD card)” depending upon where you copied the file to, then pick the firmware to set up).
Once you complete the above steps, wait patiently for the installation procedure to complete as it may take a while. Boot after upgrade might take a while, so be patient too.
If you have any questions or other remarks please post listed below.