Download STB ZTE B860H 4k stock firmware image file from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to correctly install the stock image file to your STB device.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
|Firmware||Download | Download|
|Flashtool||Download (v2.1.6) | Download (v3.1)|
Preparing to flash STB B860H
When flashing this STB b860h, some flash and work correctly without factory reset but some must be factory reset before flashing. To factory reset your device, follow below instructions:
- Connect STB to TV and turn it on.
- Press the “app” button on the STB remote control
- Click Settings, About and click factory reset
- Enter the default reset code 6321
- Once STB restarts, wait until the boot process is complete
How to flash STB B860H
- Open the usb burning tool (download from the links above)
- Hold the power button then plug the USB2USB Male cable into USB Port2 on STB
- Without the STB B860H Adapter from PT
- Stage With the STB B860H Adapter from PT.Industri
- Extract the Pulpstone_Android_ZTE_B860H_v2.0.rar file and open Pulpstone_Amlogic2
- Install worldcup device driver
- Scan devices
- Perform Erase Data before flash STB
- Flash Pulpstone firmware
Watch full firmware installation video below-