Un-bricking, upgrading and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite (GT-S7390 L) can quickly be done using this official firmware.
This is a four file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your smartphone and/or repair other software faults on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps require closing
- Device getting stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loop
- Remove customized recovery (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and bring back default system files
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android variation to newest security patch
- And just any software related faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung device, check and verify that the firmware is meant for your exact gadget model. This is essential to prevent downloading the wrong file, causing your device to brick.
Download Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite (GT-S7390 L) firmware
|S7390 LUBUANF2_S7390 LZTOANF2_ZTO
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite (GT-S7390 L) through Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% prior to you proceed with the flashing instructions listed below. Read and follow all actions carefully, especially if you are not extremely experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and set up Samsung main USB driver on your computer. ( Skip step if already set up)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer through USB cable and wait till you get a blue check in Odin
- Select/ include the four firmware files extracted in step one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the very same method, click AP, CP, and CSC select the files appropriately. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing procedure to begin and complete
- Once flashing is total, detach gadget and boot usually.