Un-bricking, updating and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935 F/ SM-G935 T) can quickly be done utilizing this main firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or fix other software faults on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps require closing
- Device getting stuck throughout use, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom-made recovery (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android version to latest security spot
- And simply any software related faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung device, check and verify that the firmware is implied for your precise device model. This is required to prevent downloading the wrong file, triggering your gadget to brick.
Firmware information/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935 F/ SM-G935 T) via Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% before you continue with the flashing guidelines listed below. Read and follow all actions carefully, especially if you are not extremely knowledgeable in flashing Samsung gadgets.
- Download and install Samsung main USB driver on your computer. ( Skip step if currently set up)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer via USB cable and wait up until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware files drawn out in action one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the very same method, click AP, CP, and CSC choose the files appropriately. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing procedure to start and complete
- Once flashing is complete, disconnect device and boot normally.