Un-bricking, updating and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge can easily be done using this main firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your mobile phone and/or fix other software faults on the device.
- Un-brick bricked gadgets
- Fix apps require closing
- Device getting stuck throughout usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove custom-made recovery (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and restore default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android version to newest security patch
- And simply any software related faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung device, check and verify that the firmware is meant for your exact gadget model. This is essential to avoid downloading the wrong file, triggering your gadget to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge by means of Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% prior to you proceed with the flashing instructions below. Read and follow all actions carefully, particularly if you are not extremely skilled in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and install Samsung official USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip step if already set up)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer via USB cable television and wait up until you get a blue check in Odin
- Select/ add the 4 firmware files drawn out in action one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and select that file. In the exact same method, click AP, CP, and CSC choose the files accordingly. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait few minutes for the flashing procedure to start and finish
- Once flashing is total, detach gadget and boot normally.