Un-bricking, upgrading and/or repairing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo/Duos/LTE can conveniently be done utilizing this main firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair work firmware with which you can unbrick your smartphone and/or repair other software mistakes on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix apps require closing
- Device obtaining stuck throughout use, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo design
- Fix boot loophole
- Remove custom healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove origin and also recover default system files
- Help upgrade/ update Android variation to latest security spot
- And just any type of software related faults
Before downloading and install any type of firmware for your Samsung device, check and also verify that the firmware is implied for your exact tool model. This is required to avoid downloading and install the incorrect data, creating your tool to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to blink Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo/Duos/LTE by means of Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% prior to you proceed with the flashing directions listed below. Read and adhere to all steps meticulously, particularly if you are not really knowledgeable in blinking Samsung gadgets.
- Download and set up Samsung main USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip action if currently mounted)
- Download and also essence (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press as well as hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect tool to Computer through USB cable television and also wait up until you get a blue check in Odin
- Select/ include the 4 firmware data removed in step one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and also select that file. Similarly, click AP, CP, as well as CSC select the files appropriately. See below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the begin switch and also wait couple of minutes for the blinking process to begin and also complete
- Once blinking is full, detach device and boot typically.