Un-bricking, upgrading and/or fixing software mistakes on your Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE/Duos can quickly be done using this official firmware.
This is a 4 data (AP, BL, CP as well as CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your smart device and/or fix other software faults on the tool.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix applications compel closing
- Device obtaining stuck during usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loophole
- Remove custom recuperation (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove origin and bring back default system data
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android variation to most current safety and security spot
- And just any type of software related faults
Before downloading and install any firmware for your Samsung tool, check and validate that the firmware is implied for your exact device version. This is needed to avoid downloading the wrong data, triggering your gadget to brick.
Firmware details/ Download
How to flash Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 LTE/Duos using Odin
Charge your phone to at least 50% before you wage the flashing directions listed below. Read as well as follow all actions meticulously, especially if you are not very seasoned in blinking Samsung gadgets.
- Download as well as install Samsung official USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip step if currently set up)
- Download as well as remove (unzip) the firmware data
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the materials of Odin ZIP data
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect gadget to Computer using USB cable television and also wait till you obtain a blue check in Odin
- Select/ include the four firmware documents removed symphonious one.
- For instance, BL is the bootloader data- click BL in Odin and pick that data. Similarly, click AP, CP, as well as CSC choose the files as necessary. See listed below screenshot
- Make certain re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the begin button as well as wait few minutes for the blinking process to begin as well as finish
- Once flashing is complete, separate tool and boot typically.