Un-bricking, updating and/or fixing software faults on your Samsung Galaxy C5 (SM-C5000) can quickly be done using this main firmware.
This is a 4 file (AP, BL, CP and CSC) repair firmware with which you can unbrick your smartphone and/or fix other software faults on the gadget.
- Un-brick bricked devices
- Fix apps require closing
- Device getting stuck throughout usage, or lagging
- Fix stuck on boot logo
- Fix boot loop
- Remove customized healing (e.g, TWRP)
- Remove root and bring back default system files
- Help upgrade/ upgrade Android version to newest security patch
- And simply any software related faults
Before downloading any firmware for your Samsung gadget, check and verify that the firmware is meant for your precise gadget model. This is required to avoid downloading the wrong file, triggering your gadget to brick.
Firmware information/ Download
|Model||SM-C5000– Global ROM|
|C5000 ZZH1APG1_ARBIC_6.0.1 _ FIX_USSD_SMS||Download|
|GLOBAL_ROM_SM-C5000 _ FULL_CHPLAY||Download|
|SM-C5000 _ 1 _20170330135952 _ 6q9jqa4lxw_fac||Download|
|C5000 ZCU1BRH1_C5000 CHC1BRH1_CHC_7.0||Download/ Download|
|C5000 ZCU1AQE2_C5000 CHC1AQE2_CHC_6.0.1||Download/ Download|
How to flash Samsung Galaxy C5 (SM-C5000) by means of Odin
Charge your phone to a minimum of 50% before you proceed with the flashing directions below. Read and follow all steps thoroughly, particularly if you are not very experienced in flashing Samsung devices.
- Download and set up Samsung main USB driver on your computer system. ( Skip step if currently set up)
- Download and extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin Tool
- Extract the contents of Odin ZIP file
- Run/Launch Odin.exe
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home Power Volume Down buttons)
- Connect device to Computer via USB cable and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Select/ include the 4 firmware files drawn out in step one.
- For circumstances, BL is the bootloader file- click BL in Odin and choose that file. In the exact same method, click AP, CP, and CSC choose the files accordingly. See listed below screenshot
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button and wait couple of minutes for the flashing process to begin and complete
- Once flashing is complete, disconnect device and boot usually.