This main firmware update for Oppo R17 Pro will improve and improve the efficiency of your smartphone. It will likewise help repair bugs and other software faults like damaged system files, apps force closing, and device lags.
Once you have downloaded the update package from the link in this post, backup all important information Like contacts, messages, app information, and so on, prior to you continue with setting up the upgrade. See steps for installing the firmware update after the download link.
Download Oppo R17 Pro firmware upgrade
|Build Number||Size||Firmware||Release Date|
|CPH1877 EX _11 _ OTA _1210||3.3 GB||Download||20/11/2019|
- Do not use this update on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to at least 50% before updating
- You can not use this package to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo R17 Pro firmware
You can install this upgrade using any of the 2 approaches: via file manager or stock recovery
Updating via file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file supervisor and browse to the folder where the file is. Click the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating via stock recovery
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pushing Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously, until the healing screen shows up.
- Choose your favored language
- Choose Install from storage gadget
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending upon where you copied the file) and choose the firmware plan. E.G., RMX1851 EX _11 _ OTA _0170 _ all_vdWIL8FbpHd3. ozip
- Confirm that you wish to upgrade the phone by picking Ok from the popup. Wait patiently for the update process to begin and finish successfully.
- Try not to disrupt the update procedure.