Download Oppo A83 (3G+16G)(3G+32G)(4G+64G) official firmware from the link here, and learn how to flash the update package from stock recovery, in few simple steps.
If you notice that any of the links provided below is broken or doesn’t work, please post in comments section so we fix and update it ASAP.
- Do not use this update on a rooted phone.
- Charge phone battery to at least 50% before updating
- You cannot use this package to downgrade your phone software.
How to update Oppo firmware
You can install this update using any of the two methods: via file manager or stock recovery.
Updating via file manager
After downloading (and copying) the firmware to your phone, launch file manager and navigate to the folder where the file is. Click on the file to run, and click Update now on the popup.
Updating via stock recovery
- Download and copy the file to your phone storage or SD Card.
- Reboot phone in recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously, until the recovery screen shows up.
- Choose your preferred language
- Choose Install from storage device
- Choose either phone storage or SD Card (depending on where you copied the file) and select the firmware package. E.G., RMX1851EX_11_OTA_0170_all_vdWIL8FbpHd3.ozip
- Confirm that you want to update the phone by selecting Ok from the popup. Then wait patiently for the update process to begin and complete successfully.
- Try not to interrupt the update process.