To restore your Nokia 6.1 (2018) mobile phone to its default manufacturing facility state, you require to blink its stock firmware (flash file) from a COMPUTER. This documents will get rid of root, virus infection, as well as un-brick/fix your gadget if it’s stuck on boot logo. Likewise, if there’s a problem of lag when utilizing the device, a full flash ought to fix that.
Before flashing, you need to take into consideration making a back-up of your present firmware, as well as all various other crucial information on your gadget. Blinking will entirely erase your phone.
We guidance that you must just blink your device if you in fact know what you’re doing. You should take this details seriously, to avoid messing up your tool, or turning it right into a brick. It’s likewise crucial that you charge the gadget to at the very least 30%, so the process is not disrupted as a result of low battery.
If there’s a damaged link, do not think twice to report via the remarks section or make use of the call type.
|PL2-354 H-0-00 WW-B03||Download||Full OTA||1.42 GB|
|PL2-410 C-0-00 WW-B03(Android 10)||Download||Full OTA||1.41 GB|
|PL2-3260 -0-00 WW-B01(Android 9)||Download||Full OTA||1.42 GB|
Important! Always backup existing firmware prior to blinking any various other firmware.
This firmware calls for Nokia Flash Tool (NFT) to mount, and the device bootloader should be unlocked. If you downloaded and install Full OTA firmware, you do not require to unlock your gadget bootloader before you’re able to flash. Just flash by means of supply healing.
Download the device from this web link, then wage guidelines below.
Nokia Flash Tool– Download
Get a working USB cable, then comply with the instructions below-
- Turn off the device, as well as wait a few seconds to ensure the device is totally turned off
- Now boot the tool into fastboot mode
- Unpack the downloaded and install firmware into an empty folder. Download and install Nokia Flash Tool connected over, if you do not have it already.
- Unpack the flashtool content to another folder, and also launch NFT v2.0.9– Nokia Flashtool.exe data
- As shown in the screenshots above, leave Flash setting as is, unless you’re blinking OTA Files
- Under Profile, select your phone name/model
- In the ROM section, pick the download firmware
- Once you have finished the above actions, attach your phone (ought to currently remain in fastboot mode)
- After attaching the phone via USB cable, click Flash
- Wait patiently till the blinking procedure finishes successfully and also do not disrupt the procedure for any type of factor (you could not like the outcome of doing that)
- Your phone ought to automatically reboot after effective flashing.
If you require any aid on this device or flashing instructions, or you’ve got other contribution- do not wait to publish in the comments area below. We do our ideal to reply and address your inquiries.