In order to restore your phone to its default (stock) state, you need to re-flash its official firmware.
Flashing your phone’s firmware can help you get rid of errors like: apps force closing, messed up settings, device becoming very slow and lagging during use, remove screen protection and lots more. These you can do by factory resetting your phone, then update via OTA or manual sdcard upgrade.
For more advanced issues like removing root, un-bricking hard or soft bricked phone, etc., you need to flash the phone firmware from a PC using the suggested flashtool.
The firmware update package in this post is meant specifically for Neffos N1. You should only use it for this phone to avoid messing up your phone’s software. If you need official firmware for a different phone, please use the search option here to find it.
Download the firmware update from the link below and follow flashing instructions after the download. Please, do not hesitate to report broken links or ask other questions you might have in the comments section down below.
|N1_NFUI7.0_TP908R2434||6 Aug 2018||Download||1.58 GB|
Neffos SDcard Upgrade Guide
- Download and copy the update package (e.g., N1_NFUI7.0_TP908R2434.zip) to your sdcard.
- Press and hold the power button to turn off the phone and then insert the SD card.
- Press and hold the Power button and Volume-up button at the same time to enter the “No command” page.
4. On the “No command” page, first press and hold the Power button and then quick press the Volume-up button to enter the recovery page.
5. On the recovery page, use the Volume-up/down key to select the “Apply update from SD card”
6. After confirming, press the Power button to enter the “Choose a package to install” page.
7. In the SD card, use the Volume-up/down key to select the complete update package “xx_update .zip” file. After confirming, press the Power button to begin installation of the update.
8. When the installation is complete, select “Reboot system now” to restart the phone or “Power off” to shut down and exit the recovery page. And that’s all, upgrade completed!